Dill Family Adoption

Monday, October 25, 2010

Nothing New

Not much to update.  We are still working through the paperwork.  We are not moving very fast!  (Please see the prayer list at the end of this blog.)  David and I got our physicals last week.  That was a BIG deal, as David cannot stand going to the doctor.  He braved it out, though, and found that he is healthy and ready to be a father to a new child!  Again, all of this is moving us one step closer to our son or daughter in Ethiopia!  I'm just so excited!  Some days I wonder what David and I are thinking.  Other days, I cannot wipe the smile from my face.  God has given me a deep joy about this!  We are continuing to try to move in HIS will. That is the only way we know how...

Please continue to pray for our journey.  Here are some specifics you can pray for us:
-that our child is surrounded by love
-that our child is healthy and growing strong
-that David and I don't get bogged down in the paperwork.  It really can be overwhelming at times, especially when life at our home/work is demanding and busy
-pray that in the mist of our busyness, God will show Himself mighty, that we will continue to seek His will in our lives, and that we can truly REST in Him.
-He has been so faithful in our lives!  We need prayer to be faithful back.
-that God's timing will be made true and the two trips we will need to make to Ethiopia will be right when they need to be!

We are so grateful for your prayers and support!   We love you all!  God's blessings to you!

Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment